Dell EMC Networking MX5108n Ethernet Switch
The Dell EMC Networking MX5108n Ethernet Switch is a high performance, low latency single chassis 25Gbps Ethernet switch
purpose-built for the PowerEdge™ MX platform providing enhanced capabilities and cost-effectiveness for enterprise and mid market environments with traditional compute traffic environments.
- Up to 960Gbps of switching I/O bandwidth (full duplex) available and non-blocking switching fabric delivering line-rate
performance under full load with sub usec latency
- Scalable L2 and L3 Ethernet switching with QoS and a full complement of standards-based IPv4 and IPv6 features, including OSPF and BGP routing support.
- L2 multipath support via Virtual Link Trunking (VLT) and multiple VLT (mVLT) multi-chassis link aggregation technology.
- Full featured 25/100GE switch in PowerEdge MX.
- Fabric A/B I/O sled form factor.
- 1 USB 2.0 type A storage port.
- 1 micro USB type B port for console/management port access.
- Max. power consumption: 65 Watts.
- Size: 1.18”h x 17.11”w x 10.94”d
Weight: 7.72lbs (3.5kg)