Dell EMC Networking MXG610s Fibre Channel Switch
The Dell EMC Networking MXG610s 32G Fibre Channel IO Module for the PowerEdge MX7000 is the right choice for mission-critical applications accessing data on external storage. The MXG610s provides industry-leading performance with the latest generation of Fibre Channel. It empowers enterprises to dynamically scale connectivity and bandwidth with Ports-on-Demand (PoD), provides consolidated management for an agile management structure and simplified server and storage connectivity, and employs a responsive design which protects enterprise’s infrastructure with inherent security and with non-disruptive upgrades to NVMe over Fibre Channel.
- Optics: Transceiver, 16Gbps FC, SWL SFP
Transceiver, 16Gbps FC, LWL SFP
- Max. Switching bandwidth: 024 Gbps (32 * 32 Gbps) in Full Fabric Switch mode.
- Scalability: Full-fabric architecture with a maximum of 239 switches.
- Frame buffers: 2,000 dynamically allocated.
- Data traffic types Fabric switch supporting unicast