Dell WYSE 5070
Enjoy ultimate flexibility with multiple validated OS, connectivity and form factor options. Featuring world-renowned security and deployment. Stay covered with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, Wyse ThinLinux or Dell’s exclusive Wyse ThinOS: a highly secure malware-resistant firmware solution.
- Networking: Integrated Realtek® Ethernet LAN 10Mb/100Mb/1Gb Copper RJ45
Optional Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 2×2 802.11ac with Bluetooth 5.0, external antenna Wake on LAN
- Ports: Slim Chassis – 3 USB 2.0 (2 front, 1 internal)
6 USB 3.0 (1 front, 4 rear, 1 int)
1 USB 3.1 Type C (front)
2 DisplayPort™ 1.2a (Celeron)
3 DisplayPort™ 1.2a (Pentium)
1 VGA port (optional)
1 1Gb/s RJ45 (2nd RJ45 optional)
1 Serial port, powered (2nd serial port optional)
1 SFP networking port (optional)
1 Dual-antenna wireless networking module (optional, WiFi and Bluetooth)
1 Smartcard/CAC reader (optional front integrated)
- You can also add Extended Chassis.
- Display: Pentium w/grahics card: Up to 6 monitors (4 @ 3840×2160@60Hz, 2 @ 2560×1600@60Hz)
Pentium: up to 3 monitors (2 @ 3840×2160@60Hz, 1 @ 2560×1600@60Hz)
Celeron w/8GB RAM: up to 2 monitors @ 3840×2160@60Hz
Celeron w/4GB RAM: up to 2 monitors @ 2560×1600@60Hz
- Dimensions & Weight: Height: 184 mm) (7.2) | Width: 35.6 mm (1.4) | Depth: 184 mm (7.2)| Weight: 1.2 kg (2.65 lb)
Easy to start. Easy to use
Get up and running fast with certified trouble-free deployment, no matter which broker environment you choose.
Connect in all the ways you need to with our wide variety of mounting, display, wireless and wired connectivity options. Plus with expansion slots and forward-looking features, your setup easily addresses all your needs.